1,509.11 ACRES | FRESNO COUNTY, CA | $43,500,000
A 1,509.11 +/- gross acre offering of pistachios with open ground located in Fresno County, CA at $43,500,000.
- The property is planted to 960 +/- acres of pistachios with 549.11 +/- acres of open ground.
- The pistachio varieties are Golden Hills for the females whereas the males are Randy for Blocks 1 and 3, and Randy and Tejon for Block 4
- 320 +/- acres were planted in 2014, 320 +/- acres were planted in 2015 and 320 +/- acres were planted in 2020.
- The property is located in and receives a contract allocation from Westlands Water District with groundwater provided by three ag wells currently in use.
635.63 ACRES | FRESNO COUNTY, CA | $28,603,350
A 635.63 +/- gross acre offering of pistachios located in Fresno County, CA.
- The property is currently planted to 624.03 +/- acres of producing pistachios.
- The planting dates for the pistachios are 2007 and 2017 making them 16th leaf for the 2022 crop year and 6th leaf for the 2022 crop year, respectively.
- The property is located in and receives a contract allocation from Westlands Water District with groundwater provided by two ag wells currently in use.
636.75 ACRES | TULARE COUNTY | $19,000,000
A 636.75 +/- acre offering of pistachios located in western Tulare County at $19,000,000.
- The property is located in Pixley Irrigation District and receives ground water through three ag wells while also benefiting from water banked inside of Pixley I.D.
- The female trees are Kerman. 50% of the male trees are Peters while 50% are one half Peters and one half Randy, with two separate buds coming from the rootstock. The rootstock on all plantings are a UCB1 Clone rootstock from North American plants – Agromillora.
- The plantings are irrigated through a reservoir allowing for even system pressures throughout all blocks.
- This is an offering of 154.73 +/- acres of fee simple interest in ground improved to pistachios together with the operational position as the tenant in a land lease on 482.02 +/- acres.
396.46 ACRES | SOLANO COUNTY, CA | $5,946,900
A 396.46 +/- acre offering of farmland planted to corn at $5,946,900.
- The property is located in the North Delta Water Agency (NDWA) and benefits from a contractual agreement between the NDWA and California State Water Project (SWP).
- The property benefits from and has strong water security from claimed Riparian, claimed Pre-1914 water rights and the recorded Subcontract Agreement between the North Delta Water Agency (NDWA) and the Seller.
40.13 ACRES | KERN COUNTY, CA | $1,404,550
A 40.13 +/- gross acre offering of citrus located in Kern County, CA at $1,404,550.
- The property consists of 38.70 +/- net planted acres of citrus.
- The variety for the citrus plantings is Cara Cara.
- The planting date is 2002 making them 21st leaf for the 2022 crop year.
- The property is located in and benefiting from a contract allocation with Kern-Tulare Water District covering all the entire property.